Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Green

This Dale baby sweater, given recently to a coworker who is due in April, is from this book (just now seeing that it is no longer in print; try your local library? It's a good one). The Baby Ull colors are more yellow-green with a grass-green border. I wish I'd had more time to take photos more representative of the colors (and while I played with color enhancing in iPhoto, my changes didn't stick... ah well) but I finished this baby just in time--literally seaming it in the car on the way to the baby shower (from the passenger seat, at least!).

The daisy buttons were a good find. This was a fairly quick knit, as most baby items are; the stitch pattern kept my mind engaged; and the mother-to-be says she loves it. I'd like to knit the matching garments for this pattern someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute. And such a fine match to the blog color scheme the undoctored colors are - I poo upon iPhoto anyway. Lucky, lucky Robbyn's baby!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it - the colors, the adorable buttons, etc. I really love all of the Dale baby books.