Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stained Glass Bubble Hat & Scarf Errata


I've caught an error in the Stained Glass Bubble Hat & Scarf pattern for the size M/L hat. I've posted the errata on the pattern's blog post here and uploaded a revised version on Ravelry. Anyone who has purchased the pattern through Ravelry should receive a link to an updated copy. If you purchased a paper copy through either Close Knit or Twisted in Portland and would like a pdf of the revised version, leave a message here and I will gladly email it to you.

Errata, added 7.30.09:

p.5, for hat size M/L, fourth row of 1-st bubbles: Revised round 5 or 11: *make bar, k1*, k1

Apologies for the trouble; please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, added 1.27.10:
I have posted a tutorial on the provisional crochet cast on here.

Cheers,
jen

No comments: